Краткое описание вашей конференции

what it this in english

Можно выбрать до 1 варианта ответа

Результаты голосования

BKI89yEvops

The soup god loses Kevin Durant: he can help the team in other ways

06 янв 2019, 00:45

"I got helpful to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kevin durant shoes "people said I had been too short, don't enjoy college basketball, then to the same reason that I can not play in the NBA. People don't believe I can play protect, then said I am not a pure point guard, until October of recently, I also found how the general manager of funny in my opinion as the league finally good shooting guard. I've got not yet fully play their full potential, therefore i set a higher typical to himself, committed to continuously improve being more outstanding. "

"We've never met you aren't curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach level Jackson said, "and throw, stop and go empty-handed, capture hand, step back, lower leg, in the face regarding two double forced in order to......, any thought of firing mode, you can see he or she is astonishingly. We have never ever seen anyone can accomplish this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a high level, the two-time MVP award, shooting is incredible, but it's also a level. And his / her other like reggie callier, Chris mullin, such seeing that dell and I performed together - Ellis, dell - Arsenal, they are almost all fantastic striker, but that they didn't garage so comprehensive, this guy is no limit. "

Timer and dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes and also 30 seconds, Davis is doing everything we can to close to the garage, but still later step. Garage again to finish a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be from the ground, under the condition on the body is still rising, use forefinger and middle finger touch to complete the hand. Treasury entire body slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as between your ball and floor on an additional 10 degrees Angle. NBA players to time period takes 0. 6 seconds usually, the garage from planning action to dial this ball moves, it just takes 0. 4 a few moments. Fast to make up to the deficiency of the garage height, the ball well steer clear of the opponent blocking fly toward the basket at the same time, the look of garage is definitely along with them. His arm still moves once the posture, and of his or her teammates has begun to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes puma fenty< air max 270 d rose 8 curry 2 curry 4 Shoes birkenstock lebron 15 ashes harden vol 2 yeezy shoes nike huarache adidas boost balenciaga triple s Shoes adidas zx flux curry 5 curry shoes kyrie 3 new era caps air jordan 32 lebron soldier 10 birkenstock lebron shoes kyrie 4 nike air more uptempo curry 5 puma fenty kyrie 4 adidas football cleats nike mercurial wholesale mlb hats adidas iniki yeezy triple white nike epic react flyknit stephen curry jersey kyrie 4 halloween jordan retro fila nike air presto kd shoes store curry shoes vans shoes pg shoes adidas tennis hu nike sb dunk adidas deerupt nike air force 1 Lebron soldier 11 adidas porsche design shoes kd shoes kyrie 4 nike lunar force 1 nike epic react flyknit Nike Pegasus 35 adidas eqt calvin klein outlet air jordan 31 kyrie irving shoes nike sock racer curry 4 shoes kyire 3 lebron james shoes puma fenty slides kyrie 2 shoes lebron soldier 10 adidas yeezy boost d rose 6 kyrie irving jersey nike air max 97 kobe 11 adidas nmd r1 primeknit curry shoes puma fenty kyrie 4 halloween adidas pure boost adidas terrex stephen curry shoes kd shoes hyperdunk 2017 ultra boost shoes ultra boost 4.0 kyrie shoes 3 nike free adidas superstar adidas alphabounce kobe 10 Adidas Casual